Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trust Your Training

Best advice before the race, again courtesy of Melissa. To everyone racing this weekend: Trust Your Training! You've put in the miles and the time, you can do this. Think of how great that ice cold (or warm- at mile 25 on the bikepath) beer (or lemonade) will taste at the finish.

I'm feeling very antsy and itching to run. We have been having thunderstorms all day in Vermont, so no run today. I'm glad GMR and I got our run in yesterday. I've run 14 miles so far this week. Last week at this time I was at 25. I feel like I've been off the wall all day! Does anyone else feel like this when they decrease their mileage during taper? I'd like to do a short, easy run tomorrow to loosen up my legs, yoga on Saturday, and then that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment