Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Four More Sleeps!

Hundred Pushup Challenge:
Day 3 / Week 1

S1: 11
S2: 15
S3: 9
S4: 9
S5: 17

I might be imagining things, but I feel like my arms are already looking more toned. I don't know, I might be crazy.

I had an awesome run today! Ran 4.5 miles / 46 minutes and change with GMR! I love running with her- the miles flew by and it's so great to catch up. Sometimes I am so caught up with life that I miss out on connecting with friends and having her as a friend and running buddy is great. Although I love running with Jack, I really want to run with her without the jogger.. to see what I've got. Haha.

She suggested I wear her Garmin to test it out because I'm thinking about buying one. It was really comfortable and then when we got back she showed me how easy it is to upload the run info and check out all the data. So cool.

We hung out for a little while and stretched at her condo after the run and Jack got to play with Sirius. At first Jack was a little unsure but then all he wanted to do was play / chase / throw the ball with him. Sirius is such a cute dog and it was really cute to see them together. I'm very impressed with his patience, too, letting J take over his territory. It made me really want a dog!

Happy Wednesday everyone.. Here's a little video, has nothing to do with the post, but I think it's pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. HI! New follower! You will LOVE having a garmin, it completely changed my running FORVER! I don't know what I did without it now. :) I am doing the 100 pushup challenge also. The video is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better get invited on your runs when I am fixed! Which is hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete