Thursday, May 19, 2011

12:00 / mile

I am happy to report that Jack is back to 100%. He was definitely his old wild and crazy self today. Per orders I am still giving him a couple doses of Tylenol to prevent fever but these should end soon. Thank you to everyone for the support we were given. I'm feeling the love!

Notice anything different? I changed the title of this little ol' blog to "Running for Jack." I will still always be Running Mama. I don't think I can put into words what the past 18 months, with this little miracle, has done to me, so I'm going to stop there. I run for him.

On a running note, my legs were not feeling the love today. Lead legs. I could barely get a mile without having to stop and walk. 6.5 miles in 1:18.. whoa. I'm glad I got it out of the way today and not next Sunday. Skip to the next paragraph because I'm about to share TMI... my monthly visitor came today and I think this played a big role in the crappy run. Anyone else feel this way?

 I'm still using LogYourRun, liking it for the most part because it seems to be an accurate distance calculator, but don't plan on depending it for pace. It still takes a while to "warm up" so the first mile is always skewed.


Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (today). Walk breaks much?




1 comment:

  1. Yes I didnt get my visit until this afternoon... so my run totally made sense. I was tired and just blah!!! :( Glad your little man is well!

    ReplyDelete