Monday, May 16, 2011

All Things Loved- Rainy Monday Edition

Seventh Generation cleaning products:
We've used the diapers for a long time and my mom and I used the cleaning products yesterday. I love having a clean house that doesn't smell like toxic chemicals.

Petit Bateau Rain Jacket:
This is Jack's, but I am in love with it. We purchased it at a beautiful store in Shelburne, Arabesque.

Just Plain Gu:
I had never tried it because I thought it would be gross, but as far as Gu goes, it's tasty. Just a tad sweet.

Three Dots Sheer Jersey Sweatshirt:
I'm in love. So cozy.

Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Belt:
I just bought this and used it for the first time on my long run yesterday. It is the best running related purchase I've made. It's amazing how much better a run feels when I drink water along the way. It can also hold my phone, Gu and anything else I might need, comfortably.

Penny Cluse!
If you are near Burlington, go here for breakfast. Banana gingerbread pancakes and Bucket O'Spuds. Amazing.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up on the plain GU. I have some,but havent tasted it because for some reason I thought it would be nasty. Now I'll give it a shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like that hydration belt. Where did you find that one? I would like to get one that holds more water than the one that I currently have. I also love 7th Gen. stuff. Obsessed with their dish soap. I feel like it suds up really well and smells so good. Plus it isn't as expensive as the myers or some of the other brands I have tried before. Have you tried their laundry detergent? I am almost out of tide and think I might make the switch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even seen plain GU before!
    That sweatshirt looks so cozy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete