Friday, May 6, 2011

Top Rack

Update: My iPhone is okay! It obviously takes me several times making the same mistake before I learn. Maybe that's why I'm always learning? You cannot use an old USB cord to update a new iPhone, it just doesn't work. I've made this mistake probably a dozen times. And today tried to fix the phone three times before I remembered what the problem was. The good news is, the phone updated before the software tried to be installed so I didn't lose anything. Phew.

Jack and I went for a nice "easy" run today.
It was hard! We took the hilly route up by the golf course.

We only had to dodge a couple runaway golf balls.

I actually love running with the jogger, but hills are extra difficult. It's harder pushing an extra fifty pounds up, but it's even harder going downhill. I was holding onto that thing for dear life, praying it doesn't get away from me. I really have to slow down going downhill.

When I used to babysit, I would always unload the dishwasher. And when the mom would come home and see what I had done, she was always so grateful. She couldn't thank me enough and I didn't understand why.

Now I do.

This is almost a daily occurance in our house. And the family I babysat for had three kids! No wonder she loved it. It's a real pain in the arse matching up all those sippy cups with their tops. They all have these weird plastic inserts so each cup has at least five pieces to it.

If I was smart, I would have stuck with one type of sippy cup so the matching up would be a little easier.

P.S. Thanks, Designer Athlete for the glass baby bottles! Yes, he's 18 months and he still uses them.

Yoga-ing in the morning- can't wait!

Did anyone see the changes made to the Vermont City Marathon course this year? What do you think? All I can say is I'm glad I'm not running the first leg- an extra 100 feet on the beltline? No, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Holding on for dear life!?!? Scary. :) You are tough, those jogger strollers are hard. I get winded without one...on a flat surface! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Sorry I sign my name Running Mama, clearly you're the true Running Mama! :) I look forward to reading your blog.

    runningtobeskinny.com

    ReplyDelete