Friday, March 2, 2012

Belly Shots

I had big plans with this pregnancy to document it in photographs, standing sideways, against a blank wall, showcasing the growth my my belly. Here I am at 21 weeks 2 days and have taken a total of two pics.


Here's the first, taken 21 January- 15 weeks 3 days. Lovely background, isn't it?


And here's the second, taken today. I'm not sure if I really notice a big difference. As you can see though, my Cool Racerback and Wunder Unders are stretching to their limit. I'm hoping for another solid couple months of use, praying that they don't get stretched out and will return to the original state.

.....

I can't believe vacation is just about over. It went by so fast. I took advantage again but going to the gym at noontime and ran five miles on the treadmill. Here's a trick for running while pregnant (disclaimer: I am not a doctor): go pee before you run, even if you don't have to. I ran the whole five miles without having to get off and use the bathroom. It was great.

And with that wonderful trick, I'm off. Hoping to enjoy some of the snow while it's still here (forecast is calling for higher temps and rain soon).

1 comment:

  1. You look tiny! I am 10 months postpartum and I think my tummy sticks out further (despite my efforts to make it GO AWAY!)

    ReplyDelete