Tuesday, May 24, 2011

five more sleeps

Where should I start? Jack and I were at the grocery store yesterday and look what we saw:
Goldfish Sandwich Bread!


I knew if I bought this Adam would give me a ton of slack for it. He doesn't generally like me to go grocery shopping on my own because I come back with random items. But, right next to the goldfish sandwich bread was...
A coupon for Goldfish sandwich bread!


Yes, a whole 55 cents off. We had to buy them. We got home and Adam said it was "redneck bread" because it's crustless. No offense to any rednecks out there (he calls me a redneck all the time). I just couldn't wait to try them so I made a ham sandwich.


And it was delicious! I like the idea of using these for sandwiches because I think, for me at least, that sandwiches tend to have a ton of sneaky calories. The bread alone can add up to 250- these have 110. Plus meat, cheese and mayo... wow.

Last night my mom and I tried a new yoga class at a local studio and I'm sad to say it was a disappointment. It was described as Vinyasa I/II- Intermediate but it was was too slow for our liking. A great beginner vinyasa class but we were not looking for in depth explanations of the poses- and then long pauses between poses for discussion and description of the poses. I wanted to flow..

Easy four miles was on the books this evening and Jack joined me. I tested out the new running skirt- I think it's going to work. The compression shorts underneath rode up a little bit though. I'm not sure if they're supposed to be pulled down or up more like boyshorts. At the advice of others, I am going to buy some body glide to prevent the lovely chaffing I'm prone to.

Five more sleeps! I need to focus on getting good sleeps this week, expecially since I usually have trouble sleeping the night before a big race.

GMR- Crying at Biggest Loser right now.


Sorry for being all over the place in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment