Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Attempts at Being a Fashionista

Back before mommyhood, before running and yoga-ing around, I was into fashion. I put time and energy into my outfits and I truly cared what I looked like.

Today, comfort often trumps style and far too often I fall into that trap. Don't get me wrong, I still love a great pair of jeans, but usually now they're paired with clogs or flats. I'm now more interested in cute running and yoga clothes than "real life" clothes. Blow-drying my hair and straightening it suddenly isn't a priority anymore.

I always said that I would be that mom that looks so put together, but it's hard!
   

But still feel like I'm falling a little short. I just got into the skinny jean craze, and now flare and wide leg is back.

Has anyone else fallen into a fashion rut? How do you get out of it?

2 comments:

  1. Shopping spree at TJ Maxx!!! You look great in the look above!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, if you're not stylish, and put together, then I don't like horses and dogs. Danielle! You look gorgeous in the above picture (quite fit I might say). I'm not even a Mom yet, and sometimes I think to myself, Rebecca, Beau might want to see you in something other then carhartts & yoga clothes.

    ReplyDelete