Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trending

I'm wearing my glasses today.
I don't really like wearing my glasses because, 1. the prescription is not strong enough and 2. I don't like not being able to see above, below and to the sides without moving my entire head, neck and shoulders. Maybe I should find some bigger and/or wraparound glasses.

I'm four-eyes today because I went to the eye doctor this morning. And after 17 years of being told, year after year, that my eyes are getting worse, they have stabilized for the second year in a row. Woohoo! Commence laser eye surgery fund. Donations welcome.

They dilated my eyes, which made my already ultra-sensitive blue eyes extra sensitive to sunlight. Even though it's a cloudy day, it was too bright outside for me. So what do you do when you don't own prescriptiopn sunglasses?
Wear two pairs of glasses, of course! I think I'm starting a new trend.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new fashion trend! My eyes are SUPER sensi too! I think its a light eye thing. Everyone I know that has blue eyes is really sensitive to light. I wear sunglasses ALL the time. Even when it is raining! I get some weird looks from other people in cars but it is better than squinting and getting crows feet wrinkles....

    ReplyDelete