Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday

I'm not sure what's going on, but a post from yesterday is suddenly gone. It wasn't anything world shattering... just about cleaning, simplifying, purging... blah, blah, blah. I also made some changes to the look of the blog, but those are suddenly gone, too. Well, I started over today and I made a new header. You like? I don't LOVE it, but it's a million times better than the boring one I had before.

I ran by myself last night. 4.5 miles / 45 minutes. My legs were feeling very heavy and was glad when it was done. A highlight was the woman I saw rollerblading- people still do that?!?

The entire town is doing gardening and landscaping so I've had no relief from my itchy eyes and running nose. It was a miracle I made it through yoga this morning with minimal sneezing and nose blowing. I really needed to stretch- down dog never felt so good.

Jack's taking a nap and I'm hydrating and resting up. Why??? I have a date with Green Mountain Runner! We are going to run along the waterfront. I hope she goes easy on me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I was SUPER annoyed about the posts . . . (I am missing two) and just found this.

    http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/05/blogger-is-back.html

    It looks like you'll get that post back.

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hydrating too! Yay! So I am leaving in 15 minutes because I am so excited that I can't sit at my desk any longer!!! I am going home, changing and running to pick up sir sirius wikius peabodius for our run and I will see you at the Waterfront! I will feel like I am meeting a blind date at the eiffel tower err I mean the Echo aquarium! haha. I am sugch a goober! Just super excited!

    ReplyDelete