Saturday, May 28, 2011

One More Sleep

It's here! The half marathon is tomorrow and I am full of excitement and fear at the same time. Went back to the expo today with my mom to pick up our bibs. #6141. It's funny because my mom always seems to get the numbers 6 and 4 in her bib numbers. Last summer she ran three races in a row and each time her number included "64."

We got home and checked out the goodie bags.
Seventh Generation laundry detergent, udder cream, Lake Champlain Chocolates (which were promptly eaten) and a 13.1 sticker- which I think I will proudly display.

I'm working on my playlist now and have a fresh People magazine ready. I'd love to be asleep right now but my nerves still have some working out to do before that happens. Good luck to everyone running tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment