Saturday, May 7, 2011

Achoo

I am obsessed with today's yoga playlist.
I used Genius and this is what it gave me. Obsessed.

I am also currently obsessed with side plank.

Form isn't looking so hot



I love side plank and all it's variations. It works so many different muscles all at the same time. Sometimes when I'm teaching I like to hold it for a minute or more.

What am I not loving? Allergies! Ugh itchy eyes, running nose and sneezing. I was fine all day today and then this afternoon it hit me. And once I start itching my eyes I just can't stop.

Jack and I spent the night in tonight, just hanging out. I realized just in time, though, that we were out of milk. The kid loves his milk. So I put him in the backpack and we walked to the corner store.
The new workout: baby on your back and gallon of milk in your arms. Walk 1/2 mile.

2 comments:

  1. That playlist reads like a list of all my favorite artists! May have to steal it...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case you ever wonder why I don't stay for your yoga class that picture says it all. 1. I am incredibly inflexible which should be why I would take a yoga class 2. I cannot hold whatever craziness you are doing in the picture for A MINUTE! 3. Liz told me its bad to look around during class and watch others. Ever since she said that I was feeling badly and self conscious cause I cannot not look around. Oops! however, your rocking music tastes does tempt me!

    ReplyDelete