Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bad Decisions

I am dragging today. Although fun, staying up until 1:00 a.m. watching Modern Family and having a beer with Adam probably wasn't a good idea. Especially with my 6:30 wake-up call. Not to get sidetracked, but a big pet peeve on mine is when people say "expecially." FYI that's not a word. Neither is excape. Modern Family is the funniest show I've seen in a long time.Maybe ever. I'm obsessed.

What is exciting about today? I have a running date with Miss (Mrs.) Melissa!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I'm with you on expecially and excape! Another pet peeve of mine is when people can't distinguish between "there", "their", and "they're"!

    Have a great run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha!! that made me laugh out loud. sometimes being tired is worth every minute of the time you shared together

    ReplyDelete