Friday, April 22, 2011

Silence of the Lambs

I took today as a rest day from running. It was an absolutely beautiful day, sunny and a perfect running temperature, but my feet and ankles are hurting so I am practicing what I preach and listening to my body.

We spent the afternoon at Shelburne Farms with Ashley and Ella. It was so much fun. Jack and Ella are so cute together!

The lambs were recently born so they were all together with their moms (and a llama to protect them) in a huge pen. They were really loud, baaing away. At first Jack liked looking at them, but the more noise they made, the more scared he became. He kept jumping into my arms and crying every time he heard a baa (which was every 2.2 seconds).

They looked at the goats, donkeys, chased a stray cat, sat on a tractor and collected rocks. If you are in Vermont, visit Shelburne Farms. We are so lucky to have this beautiful spot so close by.








1 comment: