Saturday, April 23, 2011

Milk

I think maybe it is the rainy, dreary day here because I felt pretty low energy teaching yoga this morning. I suggested Parsva Bakasana, and not one person went for it. Not even Designer Athlete.

Here is the playlist from yoga today:

Upside Down by Jack Johnson
Rainbow by G. Love
I'm Gonna Find Another You by John Mayer
Bang Bang by Dispatch
The Little Things by Colbie Caillat
Curbside Prophet by Jason Mraz
Dreams Be Dreams by Jack Johnson
Heaven Forbid by The Fray
Forever by Ben Harper
#41 by Dave Matthews Band
Comfortable by John Mayer
The General by Dispatch
A Rush of Blood To The Head by Coldplay
Wordplay by Jason Mraz
Feelings Show by Colbie Caillat
Something in the Way She Moves by James Taylor
Badfish / Boss DJ by Jack Johnson
Fall Away by The Fray
She's Only Happy in the Sun by Ben Harper
Two Coins by Dispatch
Jimi Thing by Dave Matthews Band
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
Must Get Out by Maroon 5
You and I Both by Jason Mraz

After class I ran four miles on the treadmill. Ugh, it felt like I long four miles. I wanted to do five but didn't have it in me. I was sweating buckets, too.

I tried to go easy because I'm planning a long run tomorrow- 11 miles. And what does a long run tomorrow mean?!? Pasta tonight! I love love love pasta.

This happened on the way home:
Milk + Car Ride = Nu Night

4 comments:

  1. Today was really draining to me too. I wanted to run 6 miles and BARELY got three in. Treadmill 3 on the bottom floor in Williston is broken and makes you think you are super fast, I think treadmill 6 is also broken and makes you think you are going really slow...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I went for 7 today and only made it 4. Ugh. I hate when I feel drained.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I just practiced it at home and there is a strong possibility I broke my right wrist when I fell out of it. Good thing I don't need my wrist to run. OR to do a rockin' headstand.

    ReplyDelete