Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gold Digger

Went to the gym tonight and ran on the treadmill a total of 6.25 miles. I did mile repeats at goal race pace with a quarter mile recovery jog in between. It was a good, tiring run. I must have really worked it because for dinner I ate a salad, two bowls of soup and a burrito. And I'm 2.2 seconds away from devouring a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I'm bummed because the babysitter at the gym told me they are stopping their evening hours in two weeks. Their evening hours only total four hours a week- Monday and Wednesday 5 PM - 7 PM. Seriously, they cannot pay their babysitter for four hours of work?!? There were five children there tonight, so clearly there is a demand and playspace use isn't free either.

I caught this little gem in the backseat today:
My Little Gold Digger
Yup, he's definitely my son.

2 comments:

  1. aw, how cute! My son's 4 and still hasn't outgrown the nose-pickin'...or booger eatin'. Hope he will soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is too cute!
    Shame about the stopping of gym child care at night. Strange too if the demand is clearly there!
    I just stumbled across your blog and love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete