Friday, April 22, 2011

Asana

I love country music. A lot. I'm not even ashamed of it. Driving home from yoga this morning, I heard my new obsession.
I downloaded the song and listened to it way too many times to give an exact number. There is just something about country music that gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Side note, I totally don't buy Gwyneth Paltrow as a country singer. Country strong? I think not.

I attended an awesome yoga class this morning. I was even able to get into Astavakrasana.
Eight-Angle Pose


For your viewing pleasure, here is a video of me practicing Astavakrasana at home. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! My yoga is limited to 25 minutes beginner's videos but I'm working on it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the whole Jason Aldean CD, it is great.
    Your Astavakrasana rocks, it's neat how you can video at home and see yourself get in the pose.
    Have a nice weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete