Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chocoholic

11 miles done! 11.3 to be exact. I felt like a had a good run, I even have a racerback sunburn on my back. I'm glad I brought some $ with me to stop for water along the way. The first half seemed to drag on but once I hit the halfway point the time flew by.

I used the same fueling as last week and it worked really well again. Gu before, Gu about 45 minutes in. No stomach issues at all during or after the run.

We had a nice Easter spent with family and friends. Jack had a good time going through his Easter basket this morning. Loves the sidewalk chalk. Mamet made him the cutest crayon holder- I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I did a pretty good job and didn't go overboard with the chocolate. I did eat several pieces for breakfast and some M&M's here and there, but nothing crazy. Yay me. Maybe I shouldn't get too excited, I still have to get through the rest of the evening. The weather was absolutely beautiful today and I'm looking forward to the week ahead and my race on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw you running. Were you on Shelburne road? Nice job with the 11 miles! Woo hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the 11 miles--and resisting too much candy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete