Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Peek into the Craziness

5.25 miles run outside and it felt pretty good. I went a little faster than I had intended, I think because I wasn't really feeling like running tonight so I ran faster just to get it over with.

I am still liking the Brooks Ravenna 2 sneakers. A common problem I have it that I need to tie the laces of my sneakers very tight so my heel won't slip, but then it cuts to tight on the front of the ankle. I have tried different lacing patterns, but nothing really solves the problem. Any ideas?

I was feeling rather unimaginative while writing this post. Maybe because my day at work was utterly boring. So, I think I'll share more family photos. I hope you don't mind!
Adam and I practicing our "sandwich dance"



Amber and I playing dress up

 BFF and I at a Christmas party we hosted in 2007

Jenga gets pretty intense in our house

Engaged!

Married!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wedding photo! I used to have the same problem with my shoes--but I never solved it because I eventually just got new ones. Sorry I don't have a solution!

    ReplyDelete