Friday, April 15, 2011

Productivity

I got up early and drove an hour to Morrisville to meet with a prospective client only to have them tell me they don't want to spend any money. Great. This couldn't have been done over the phone? Or in the email communication over the past week? With gas at almost $4/gallon it was a great way to spend some money. I would have rather gone to Starbucks and splurged on a venti skinny vanilla latte.

I was a bad blogger and didn't take any pictures. I passed Foxfire restaurant and meant to take a picture for Becca on the way back through, but somehow I missed it.

I did some major spring cleaning this afternoon and it felt great! My mind and energy always feels so much more positive after cleaning and organizing.

Jack and I went for a hilly 4.5 mile run with my mom tonight. It was a little chilly but the sun and fresh air felt nice. I'm still liking the Brooks even though they still feel a little big. I wore my Nike running capris, and I don't know what it is about those pants, but I love them.

Getting my vinyasa on in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. I clicked the link to make sure it was me, and it was! I don't know how you link words, people do it on fb too.

    That was ridiculous that you drove an hour for them to tell you they weren't spending money.

    I thought of you Monday morning because before I taught yoga I ran one mile up hill (level 10 on the treadmill) and thought to myself, Danni would be doing like 6 or something!

    Get your vinyasa on this morning, if I was in VT I'd be there :)

    ReplyDelete