Saturday, April 30, 2011

Creeper

First off, yesterday was an okay day as far as snacking goes. I only ate one oreo last night and was able to stop at just a three slices of cheese and crackers. I did however eat half a bag of parmesan goldfish crackers.

Last night, my mom and I ran/walked four miles. I'm going to take it easy today because of the race tomorrow. I taught yoga this morning and was still really sore from the yoga class I took yesterday morning. No breakthroughs yesterday, almost made it to headstand unassisted then followed it by toppling over.

Here's today's yoga flow playlist:


I think it's a pretty rockin' playlist.

I just learned how to take a screen shot. Who knew there were other things to do with my computer besides creeping on blogs and facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I know you will do great!!!! are you doing 1/2 of the 1/2 or are you doing a full 13.1? I would love for you to do a race recap to see if its something I would want to do next year. I am hoping that the champlain classic isn't too wet as the trail goes along the water front on the shelburne bike path I think. Eek. To wear my new sneakers and potentially get them all wet and muddy or to risk an injury and wear my old kicks and not care if they get wet and muddy. the turmoils of being a runner :) Lets do a recovery run this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing 1/2 of the 1/2, but it's the first leg, which is actually 7.5 miles. Good luck on your race tomorrow- you are going to do great! I tried to run on the Ti path in Shelburne yesterday but it was completely flooded. I loved the Middlebury Maple Run last year so I think next year I'll probably want to do the full 13.1. We're always thinking ahead, aren't we?!?

    ReplyDelete