Thursday, April 28, 2011

Races

I've been looking over my race results from past races for some inspiration and it's helping. I'm slowly, slowly, slowly getting faster.

So, I'm going to put it all out there and show my 12 followers some of my past race results.

2006
Round Church 5K 36:38
KBVCM, ran the last leg in the relay, 5.5 miles, I don't have my time

2007
Round Church 5K 32:53
KBVCM- ran two legs in the relay, about 9 miles, I don't have my time

2008
Stowe 8 Miler 1:29
Half Marathon 2:34:36
Basin Harbor 5K results unknown
Leaf Peepers Half Marathon 2:35:33
Round Church 10K 66:05

2009
Preggers! No races for this mama

2010
KBVCM Half Marathon 2:47:37
Basin Harbor 5K 33:11
Stowe 8 Miler 1:35:27
Cider House 4 Miler 36:13
Shelburne Farms 5K 31:14
Shelburne Half Marathon 2:28:56

2011
Spring Fling 5K 27:24

5 comments:

  1. you are definitely getting faster and you are running farther! You are doing great!!!! When I am done reading the Kara Goucher book you will have to read it. She talks a lot about plateau's in running and also how important it is to keep a running journal to see the progress because it is such a SLOW progress. Who knew that RUNNING would be so SLOW hahahaha. I kill myself sometimes with how humorous I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Definitely improving, speed and distance wise--congrats!
    I feel like every time I PR by a second or two that's progress--every little bit is a success to me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huge improvement in the 5K thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- Look at those 5k times decrease!!! Way to go! It's the VCM half-mary that you are doing right? Are you doing the first 1/2 or the second? I'll be running the second half- hopefully I'll see you around for a celebrity siting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is the VCM half mary. I'm doing the second half too. We can have a meet up at Oakledge while waiting for our partners to come in!

    ReplyDelete