Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ouch

Love just needing one layer of clothing to go for a run. I also love not having to spend twenty minutes bundling Jack up to ride in the jogger.
He doesn't look too happy, but I swear he loves them!

As long as we have our sunglasses, we are all set.

We ran five miles tonight. I took it easy but the run still felt a little tough. I wore an Athleta running skirt. I wore it a lot last summer (when none of my running shorts fit and I refused to buy new ones) and never had any problems with it. But tonight, holy chaffing. The shorts underneath kept riding up and rubbing between my legs.

As far as the snacking today goes, so far so good. I learned my lesson yesterday. Do not boast about accomplishments until after they happen! I was so excited that I only ate five oreos so I rewarded myself by eating four more. Snacks today included a balance bar, banana and yogurt.  I did eat two burritos for dinner, though. One would have been sufficient.

1 comment: