Sunday, April 3, 2011

Headstand Update

I second Designer Athlete. I was completely disgusted by the wardrobe choices by a few individuals at yoga this morning. There was a girl in front of me wearing baggy shorts that were super short with no undergarments. I saw too much.

We went from Bakasana to headstand, but unlike Designer Athlete, I was unsuccessful. I felt like I was close, though.I'm going to practice this week and hopefully next week I can get up.

My longish run was changed to four miles because I ended up working today and it took much longer than expected. My legs were feeling tired so I was glad for the shorter distance. I am still happy with the new shoes, but they are still rubbing a little on my ankles. The last half mile of the run I had an unobstructed view of the sun setting on Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks. Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! The race doesn't start until 8:00 but there's a high of 90 degrees in Dallas that day so I'm thinking I'm probably not going to need to keep warm but THANKS SO MUCH for the advice! I'll keep it in mind for next time I run in cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete