Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Shoes!

These beauties came in the mail today:
Yup, Birkenstocks. I ordered them online from Rue La La, a great site with new sales on different brands every day. These were just $35- regular price $75. I bought an awesome pair last year- patent leather Ibiza style. Loved them to death.

Jack hit the jackpot today. He got to hang out with Grandpa Tom! He love love loves his GT.


(That wasn't today!)


Jack always has so much fun hanging with GT. And thanks to GT I went for a 6.6 mile run when I got home from work. It was a very hilly route but overall I had a good run.

I used LogYourRun again today, and my one complaint is that it takes about half a mile to sync up and work accurately. I ran with it for a while and the pace was all over the place (8:30 - 23:15) and I know I wasn't running that sporadically.

After J went to bed I put on Red Hot Chili Peppers and got my Ashtanga on. But by the time I got to the closing sequence I was exhausted and couldn't get up in headstand. There's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment