Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bribery and Teeth Grinding

Adam gave Jack a homemade haircut today while I was at work.
He actually did a pretty good job.

How cute am I?!?
I think it's time to invest in a new camera. These iPhone photos just aren't cutting it.

I didn't run tonight. I wanted to, but as soon as I got home from work the thunder and lightning started. Side note, I asked Adam, "Is it lightning or lightninging?" And he said, "Good job, English major." Whoops. I wasn't really feeling treadmill time so I skipped the run altogether.

I think Adam was feeling a little guilty about canceling our date for a hockey game. So he suggested we all go to Upper Deck- he knew they would have the game on several big screen TVs- for dinner. He really knows the way to my heart is through Switchback, cheeseburgers and sweet potato fries. Family date night.

All evening Jack has been grinding his teeth. It started a couple days ago and does it often. I have never heard of a toddler grinding his teeth. I'm wondering if this is what's causing the night wakenings we've been having lately.

I don't know why, but I am so pumped for the race on Sunday. I'm going to take it easy this week running-wise, then there are only four weeks left until the half marathon! This training period has gone by so fast.

This post was sort of all over the place, I hope you were able to follow my train of thought.

3 comments:

  1. Veronica just started grinding her teeth too! But she does it during the day and she thinks its the coolest thing. I however hear nails on the chalk board :( silly babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I want to do the race on Sunday! It's the 15k right???? umm I looked and the top 3 in each age group gets A MEDAL! Not that I think I could get a medal, but how cool is that? Not a piece of paper - award. Like a real medal. I am so wanting one of those!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Grinding Your Teeth-
    I started when I was Jack's age, it use to wake my Mom up - and I still do it (unfortunately) - I have a mouth guard I wear at night, if I forget to put it in, sometimes I awake to Beau sticking it against my lips. Lol, good luck with Jack, he might outgrow it.
    PS- Adam did a great job cutting Jack's hair... does Adam know how to cut hair?!

    ReplyDelete