Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny was busy today. Who knew the day before Easter was not the day to put together an Easter basket and goodies for an egg hunt. I decided for the egg hunt I am just going to fill them with M&M's. The exciting part is finding them, right?

Jack's basket is all set for the morning
The basket is a plastic toy grocery basket and is filled with:

Magnetic Letters
Sidewalk Chalk
Silly Putty
Bubbles
A Mini Stuffed Bunny (an impulse buy at the register)
Sunglasses (Jack is completely obsessed with my Ray Bans so I hope he likes his own)

I better go to bed because all I can think about is the unopened, giant bag of pastel colored Easter M&M's.. I'm doing everything in my power not to devour them...

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT to see pictures of Jack in his sunglasses. I'm a sucker for babies (and dogs) in sunglasses. It's possibly my most favorite thing ever. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete