Sunday, April 17, 2011

Long Run Sunday

Ran long today and felt really good. LogYourRun said it was 11.1 miles but I drove the route with my car and it was 10.6 miles. I figured out how to see my splits using LYR and it said mile seven was run in 5:42. Hahaha. Yeah right. I'm going to trust my VW on this one and go with the 10.6.

I'm still liking the new sneakers. I would like them to be a little more flexible, but they were really comfortable on the run today.

Last night Grandpa Tom watched Jack, and my mom, Aunt Peggy and I went to see Chicago at the Flynn Theater. The production was by Lyric Theatre company and was amazing! All the performers are volunteers- it's amazing what great talents we have in Vermont.

I'm teaching two yoga classes tomorrow and both are gentle classes. I'm actually trying to make some sort of plan because I've struggled every time I've subbed a gentle yoga class. I'm excited to get some serious stretching in. I think I better put some sort of playlist together. I'm breaking all my rules!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Chicago. I thought it was soooo good. I can't wait to see Hairspray and Titanic next year! Such amazing talent!!! Nice job on the long run! I am thinking that this weekend I might do the rollin' Irish hills 1/2 OR if not, make a long run and maybe do some hills up Mt. Philo. Any of those plans interest you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long run sounds great, I'm thinking 11-12 miles this weekend. Hills sound good, too. But.. Go easy on me, you are so fast! I don't know if I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete