Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bye Bye June

Can you believe the month of June is over? I can't! It flew by. Please slow down, summer, I want you to last.

I finally finished Week 3 of the pushup challenge. Here are the last two sessions:

Day 2:
S1: 14
S2: 19
S3: 14
S4: 14
S5:19

Day 3:
S1: 16
S2: 21
S3: 15
S4: 15
S5: 23

...

I rounded off June with 114 (running) miles. Phew. This is the fourth month in a row with 100+ miles, and needless to say, I'm ready for a little break. As much as I love having a race to train for, I'm looking forward to getting this half marathon over with and racing some shorter distances.

I took an unscheduled rest day today, after running yesterday and resting Tuesday. I'm glad I did, though, because now my legs are itching to run and I can't wait to get out there tomorrow.

...

Want a good laugh? Here's some texting Adam and I shared this morning:


...

I've got something exciting up my sleeve for tomorrow!!!

1 comment: