Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, purple polka dot bikini

I am loving my new bathing suit from J. Crew. I'm actually loving all my new goodies from J. Crew that arrived yesterday! It doesn't quite fit me the same as the model, haha, but it's not too bad. I'm loving it because it's way cuter than the mom tankini I was sporting last summer. I think this suit is fun and summery and still mom-appropriate to be chasing a 19 month old around in on the beach... which leads me to my next love..

Source
I cannot wait for our beach vacation in two weeks! Ah, sun, sand, saltwater, seafood... We are staying at a house with Adam's parents, sister and her three kids so there will be no shortage of excitement with the little ones running around. I can't wait to see Jack's reaction when we get to the beach!

My new at-home body weight strength session:
3 sun salutation a
3 sun salution b
20 wide leg squats
1 minute plank
20 lunges on each leg
1 minute holding a squat
1 minute side plank each side
20 walking lunges stepping back
15 pushups

repeat if you dare

2 comments:

  1. AH J Crew is finally coming to CANADA at the end of the summer! I am SO excited!!!

    Awesome home workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new suit, so cute! Your trip you guys have planned sounds amazing, like the perfect summer vacation! Jack seems like a great age for the beach too. :)

    ReplyDelete