Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sugar Addict

I am a sugar addict. There. I said it.

Adam was sitting on the couch, having a snack. "What are you eating? Cashews?" I asked. He was being very secretive, then I looked in the bowl. Peanut M & M's.
Needless to say, I attacked them. I couldn't not have some. He said there has been a big bag of M & M's hidden in the house for a couple weeks now. If I had known about them, there's no way they would have lasted that long. I tried not to eat any tonight, but it was like I couldn't help myself. The past couple weeks I have pretty good with my sugar intake. If I don't buy oreos, I can't binge on oreos. Simple, so I haven't been buying sweets.

I don't regret eating the candy tonight, but I do wish I could have stopped at just a couple, not several handfuls.

2 comments:

  1. I ate three bags of jelly beans in a week when all the fun Easter jelly beans were out. My name is Christy and I too am addicted to sugar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness. I am the same way with M&Ms. Peanut and peanut butter-filled are the best. I can't buy that stuff either or it disappears before anyone else can have some! Don't even get me started on Mini Eggs. The dang chocolates make me forget I'm a vegan. BAH.

    ReplyDelete