Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2,000 Square Feet

Happy June! Is it just me, or did the month of May fly by?!? I hit a record high, with 126 miles run in May. No wonder my body is feeling a little tired. Can you believe elite runners will run this in a WEEK? My mind can't wrap itself around the idea of 100+ miles a week. Heck, I can't wrap my mind around 50+ miles a week.

I'm going to stick with my plan to take it easy this week. My legs are still sore and ankles are hurting a little. Jack and I went for a three mile run / walk last night. I thought my legs were itching to run, but I guess not. They were itching to rest. GMR asked me if I wanted to do a 10K this weekend, but I think I'm going to have to pass. As much as I would love to run it for "fun"- I don't think I would be successful at holding myself back and not pushing too hard. This week (and maybe next) is going to be easy.

Jack has been really funny lately. He's like a little person now.




When he gets something in his head, he wants to do it. Like putting on rain boots and hat while still in pajamas and going outside to play.

Grammy and Pop's

Jack loved playing the piano. He kept stopping and waiting for applause before continuing.

While at Adam's parent's house, his dad found a letter Adam wrote to his pen pal in 1989 (Adam would have been 8). I just have to share because it's so funny.



1 comment:

  1. Jack is absolutely adorable! How cool that you have that letter--I had pen pals when I was younger and I still have some of the letters that I received.
    :)

    ReplyDelete