Friday, June 24, 2011

More Rain Play

Jackaroo was up at 5:00 this morning, which meant he was ready for a nap by 9:00- perfect time for a run. It was raining, so we got our rain gear on and headed out with the jogger.

I wasn't conscious about what was under my rain jacket- I obviously should have. It stopped raining about a mile in and I was quickly heating up. I was forced to take my jacket off and run in an ill-fitting, too long tank and not supportive enough for daytime view bra. I was that woman- the one you see running and wonder how she's running with her chest bouncing up and down so much.

The rain came back in a couple miles, so I was luckily able to cover up again. We ran 6.75 miles and I'm not even going to mention my pace- it was SLOW.

When we got back, I was soaking wet but Jack was completely dry. I'm pretty impressed with the rain guard on his jogger.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. What stroller do you have? I don't have a rain guard but that's a great idea. Katie @ www.katierosefitness.com

    ReplyDelete