Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Tuesday



Adam and I went to Shelburne Farms for dinner last night. If you are ever in the Burlington area, go to Shelburne Farms. It is my favorite place. And they make their own cheese. Yum two year cheddar and smoked cheddar- you won't be disappointed.

These pictures are taken in their garden, just outside of the inn on the lake. The grounds here are unbelievable. So much fun to explore. It's crazy to think that this was a family's summer home (top picture on the left).

After several courses, I was stuffed. We didn't even eat any of our wedding cake that Adam remembered to take out of the freezer a couple days ago.

I had a rest day planned, but J and I went for a run in the afternoon. The temps were nice- in the 60's- and the sun was out, so I just couldn't help myself.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!
    The pictures are so nice that you guys took at Shelburne Farms. What a nice evening. Did someone snap them for you? Or did you set up the timer? Your outfits are perfect too. You always were such a good dresser :)
    Congrats on a year, here's to another happy year. xo

    ReplyDelete