Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Pants

Good morning everyone! I just want to let everyone know that I have my happy pants on today! I have a tendency to be impatient, emotional and an over-reactor and I need to remember sometimes that it's important to take a few deep breaths and remember everything is going to be okay.

In the spirit of this, a few things I am thankful for:

1. A happy, HEALTHY family
2. Our wedding anniversary this weekend
3. Two legs that can run
4. My amazing support system

and one I'm really excited about...

5. The new running mama in my life! My best friend of 13 years, a wife and working mom of two young boys, has started running. She trained and ran a 5K for work and loved it! After the race she said, "Now I get this running thing." I love it when someone gets that running seed planted and I am so proud of her. We are running a 5K together in a couple weeks and I can't wait!

Happy Tuesday!

P.S. Is anyone else a little (a lot) sad about Meredith Vieira leaving the Today Show?




2 comments:

  1. where is this 5k and why was I not informed about it? Is it because I am not a mom! that is discrimination!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing the Mountainteer 5K?

    ReplyDelete