Saturday, July 2, 2011

Self Portrait Trial

I glisten, not sweat

At first I was having a hard time taking self portraits, but now it's kid of fun. I looked around to make sure none of the neighbors were watching. Not that they care though, most of them are much weirder than me.

I wasn't planning on running today, but when I got back from teaching yoga this morning, Jack went down for a nap. Adam was leaving for work in 30 minutes  so I ran out to get a quick three miles in. It was HOT! 87 degrees. 3.2 miles in 31 minutes. I'll take it!

Jack and I ran yesterday, too. A nice easy run of a little over five miles. It's amazing how much better runs can feel by just taking an extra day off.

...

I had a nice, full class at yoga today and I played some Tom Petty and Adele. Random, I know.

...

My cousin is getting married tomorrow! And I do still have something fun up my sleeve for this little ol' blog but didn't get it done yesterday.. but I promise, it's coming!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the self-portrait! Great job fitting in those 3 miles. Have fun at your cousin's wedding!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice self portrait. I set my camera up to take 10 pictures on the self timer so hopefully at least one of them turns out. Sounds like you had a HOT run today, but great job cranking it out!

    ReplyDelete