Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Goldfish Update

I really want to buy a Garmin, but shouldn't shell out the money for something like that right now. Next best thing? I downloaded the LogYourRun app for my iPhone. I don't generally run with my phone, because it's so bulky, but do take it when I have Jack or go on long runs.

We ran 4 + 1 miles. Went through the loop by the golf course and stopped at the playground at Dorset Park on the way back through. I can't believe that I am the mother of a full blown little boy now. He is not a baby anymore. He climbed up the structure and went down the (little) slide all by himself.

The run felt really tough today, my feet and ankles were feeling a little achy. I forgot to stop the timer when we went to the park- when we got home and I checked to see my average pace it said 21:37. Haha, I hope not almost two hours to run five miles. I uploaded the workout but can't figure out how to see my splits.

On our way home, Jack did a little exploring:

He would not let me get a picture of his face!

Adam is back at work tonight so Jack and I are left to fend for ourselves for dinner. We headed over to Hannaford to check out their Goldfish selection. Score one for us because they are on sale 3/$5. We bought parmesan, baby goldfish and saltine. Tonight's menu: saltine goldfish and beef vegetable soup. Yup, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment