Friday, March 4, 2011

Ice, wind and sun

Yoga
4 mile "easy" run

Jack went down for a nap and Adam was still sleeping (ah, the restaurant business). I headed out for a four mile easy run. I'm so glad I decided against taking the jogger. I planned a nice, flat loop with a highlight of running by Al's and smelling their glorious aromas in he air. Yum, corndogs. The sidewalks were so icy! I had to slow down to a crawl sometimes, which ended up being okay because the wind was ridiculous, too. And then the sun... Didn't wear my sunglasses (can't find them) and my eyes were burning. Definitely had tears streaming down my face the whole time. A run is a run, right?

1 comment:

  1. Thats how my run was the other day. So much ice that I had to stop and tip toe at some points. But a run is a run and as long as it made you happy that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete