Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I'm Loving... Tuesday?

Okay, so I am going to be one of those obnoxious moms for a moment. I know Jack is not "perfect" and there are a millions and millions of other babies in the world. But, there is just something so special about your own child. I babysat for a family with three kids for a long time. I loved those children and still do, but there is nothing that compares to my own child.

Jack is growing up so fast. It is so fun to watch and I feel very lucky to be a part of it. Everything is new and exciting and he is up for doing just about anything. As a parent, there are good days and bad days. The past few days with Adam and I both home have been wonderful. I'm starting to see less and less of my little baby and more and more of a little boy.

So, what am I loving Tuesday? Jack!

We're off to Sesame Street Live at the Flynn this afternoon. Yee haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment