Thursday, March 24, 2011

Socks

I brought my running stuff to work so I could go for a quick run at the end of the day before heading home. I remembered everything... except for running socks. I wasn't going to abandon the run just because of socks, so I ran in my heavy duty Smartwools. I looked pretty sweet, running tights and striped Smartwools pulled up mid-calf.

I ran a little over three miles and the socks sucked the whole time. I like snug fitting socks with the elastic around the middle when I run. My feet just didn't feel right with every step.

Did you know any toy can be a ride on toy?
Yup, it's true.

Ashley and I are running a race this weekend. I'm excited! Personally I struggle with 5Ks but I'm hoping I can set a PR this weekend since I've been mixing more speedwork into my routine.

1 comment:

  1. You will Kill it!!!! I was hoping to be able to do the race this weekend but that is clearly a no go *as I sit here typing with ice wrapped around my stupid knee.

    Also, hate to break it to you, but I am more than likly going to have to sell my unplugged slot....TEAR!

    ReplyDelete