Friday, March 11, 2011

Too Much

The good news.. I'm on vacation for a week! Besides teaching yoga twice this weekend and writing up a couple of invoices, I am off until Friday!

The bad news... I'm sick. I can't even follow my own advice. I always stress the importance of rest days in a running schedule and increasing mileage 10-15% a week. The past few weeks I have increased mileage almost 30% and have added more yoga and weight training to my schedule and it has caught up with me. Add in subbing extra classes at the gym, two new accounts and a crazy week at the store (did I mention I also manage a boutique? Yes I think it's time I simplify my work schedule).

Okay, enough with the poor me, poor me.  I ran five miles on the treadmill last night and felt great! My body is really appreciating this rest day today. I think Jack is, too. We spent the whole day together and had an awesome time! Had lunch and played at Zachary's (classy) with our awesometastic neighbors, Ashley and Ella. I don't think I'm going to refer to them as neighbors anymore. They are friends who happen to live two doors down from us. How awesome is that?

We visited Papa (my grandfather) this afternoon and cruised a couple of shoe stores, Marshall's and Toys R Us. A pretty great day in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment