Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Twenty Five Inches?!?

 4 miles on treadmill

Holy snow yesterday. If this had been in the beginning of the snow season, I would have been psyched to have a legitimate excuse to stay inside and hang in my pajamas all day. Yesterday, on the other hand, I had total cabin fever.

Jack and I went outside with the sled and did a few laps with our neighbors Ashley and Ella. Ella is just two weeks older than Jack.

Don't they look thrilled???


After spending a good amount of time shoveling my car out I decided to venture to the store for supplies... i.e. milk, pizza and wine.

Jack and I went over to the gym later on since they opened late- at 3:00 and the playspace was open, too. Jack got to hang out with the most awesome babysitter ever- Ryan. He must be about 20 years old and he's a trainer who also works in the playspace sometimes. Jack loves him and doesn't have a problem with me leaving him with Ryan. As soon as we walked in, Jack had to find a toy to hand to Ryan (a sure sign of affection). 

I ran four miles, my legs felt pretty tired from the longish run the day before but I stretched well after and I'm feeling fine today. The four miles flew by- Kourtney and Kim Take New York was on.

No comments:

Post a Comment