Friday, March 11, 2011

What I'm Loving

So, it's Friday night. Baby is sleeping, chef husband is working and I'm sick. I should be sleeping but I guess I'll share a few of my obsessions instead.

Andy Cohen
How can you not love him?

Back to Nature's Crazy Bugs Mac and Cheese
I make this for Jack and can't help but to eat most of it.

Girl Scout Cookies

I ordered seven boxes of Girl Scout cookies and they haven't been delivered yet! Come on! I know they're in. I even offered to pick them up myself. I wait all year for this.

Paige Premium Denim Skyline Ankle Peg in Super Rebelious
First of all, they don't look anything like this on me, but I still love them.
"Cropped" but just the perfect length for my 5'1'' frame.
 
Boston
 
Can't wait to go to Boston on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment