Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Family Date Night

This is what started it all:
I adore this photo. My grandparents on their honeymoon. I am feeling very sentimental, just finished making invitations for my grandmother's 80th birthday coming up next month. I have to say, my grandmother is the most beautiful person I will ever know.


I mean, look at her. How can you not love this woman?
 J and I went for a quick four mile run tonight when I came home from work. I'm definitely starting to feel stronger pushing the jogger. I think it's time for new shoes. I'm going to stick with Mizuno, the Wave Inspire. I've gone through three pairs and really like them. Switching from the Asics I used to use (GT-2100 series and Gel Kayano) they felt too thin and lightweight. After a couple months I grew to love them.

It was Adam's turn to make dinner tonight, so we went to the Upper Deck. The key to a successful restaurant experience wth Jack is distractions. I stock my bag with toys, books and snacks. Finger foods work best because he loves to feed himself, and this way he won't get too messy. He discovered a really fun game: how many baby goldfish (we love our goldfish) can I fit in my toy car? He was so focused and spent half of the night strategizing. Of course, I think he'e a genious.

No comments:

Post a Comment