Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Monday

Happy Monday, friends! We have a service visit scheduled for tomorrow, so hopefully Internet will be up and running again soon. And when it is, I promise I'll bombard you with pics.

We had a busy weekend, full of yoga, bodypump (ow!) and garage sale-ing (semi-successful). I finished up the month with another run, bring my monthly mileage total to 75. Pretty good considering I basically took a week and a half completely off from running. But now that August is here (can you believe it?!?), I'm ready to hit the ground {running}.

I have one half marathon on the books for the first week in October, so I'm ready to start-and follow- a training plan. I'm going to go with Hal Higdon's Intermediate plan. I also have two 10Ks before the half mary. I've only ever run one 10K, so I'm excited to see how they go.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fabulous! I have NEVER been a runner in the past, but I finally figured out it had a lot to do with me wearing the wrong shoes. Now that the shin splints are gone (halleluiah, praise the Lord), I can spend more time running. I've been getting into it slowly, running three miles a day, but I'm Loving it so far. The two 10Ks sound like a fabulous idea.

    Best of luck with your training! Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete