Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WIL

What I'm Loving, Tuesday Edition

Source
COFFEE: Hot coffee, cold coffee, lukewarm coffee.. I'll take it all.

Source
CHEESE: Like my coffee, I'll take it hot, cold, whatever. I love cheese.. Which leads me perfectly to my next love...

Source

FAMILY MATTERS: And Full House, Boy Meets World and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. And by the way, in Maine we saw Hilda. She was crossing the street and Adam said, "Isn't she from that show with Melissa Joan Hart?" I knew he was good for something.

Old Navy Wide-Leg Active Pants. I don't have a photo, but you can find them here. They are cute and don't break the bank (they were on sale for $15). I would never wear them for working out, because the fabric isn't ideal, but they are perfect for lounge around the house/walk around the block/grocery store trip sort of days.

Source
UNDER ARMOUR ENDURE SPORTS BRA: I bought this bra on a whim at Dick's and it is awesome! My only running bras were the seamless Champion style from pre-pregnancy (not enough support now) and a Champion D-cup from after J was born (too big now). It fits awesome and smooshes without being constricting.

No comments:

Post a Comment