Sunday, August 7, 2011

Yogi In Training

Good evening bloggy friends! We've had a fun week over here in The Green Mountain State.

Jack and I have been running a lot together, just about every day this week. But on Friday morning, I was getting ready to go for a solo run and this was Jack:
He put on a pair of my old running shoes and went to get the jogger. He thought he was coming with me! It was so cute. I'm hoping that I am planting the running seed in him and someday when I lace up my shoes to go for a run, he will race to lace up his shoes to run with me. Although I don't wish him to grow up any faster than he already is, I can't wait for that day.

We "touched-a-truck," but J wasn't so sure.


There were all types of trucks and army vehicles on display for kids to check out. Jack liked the fire truck, but wasn't so sure about the rest of them. He was digging the fireman's hat, though. The boy loves his hats.

We lounged poolside with Aunt Mary and Connor. Connor is my youngest cousin and the most hysterical child (or person, for that matter) that you will ever meet. He loves to dance and isn't afraid to bust a move.

On Saturday night, my mom, Melissa and I went to Vinyasa at the Vineyard. It was amazing! Yoga outside, wine tasting (and beer sneaking) and live music. (Note: all pics are stolen from GMR).
The event was held at Shelburne Vineyard and was put on by the local lululemon store. It was such a fun night, and with the sun setting over the grape vines, it was perfect. It was the first time I've practiced yoga outside and I loved it. I am bound and determined to make a yogi out of Melissa. I think she's on her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment