Friday, August 19, 2011

Fingers crossed, we found a great (non-family member) babysitter for Jack. My memories growing up babysitting are some of the best memories I have. I loved (and still do!) the children I babysat, and they adored me. We would have so much fun together.. Go on adventures and act just plain silly. I would love for Jack to form a similar relationship with his babysitter, and this person will look forward to hanging with him. Here's to hoping we found her!

I met my mom, aunts and uncles tonight at Breakwaters. And my BFF Caitlin! C and I have been best friends since freshman year in high school, and have been ever since. No matter how busy life gets, I know I always have Caitlin. Months can pass where we don't get a chance to see each other, but when we do, it's like time hasn't passed at all. Don't you love friends like that?

.....

Tomorrow I am running a 10K! It's only my second 10K and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little nervous. If beer, turkey burgers and sweet potato fries are proper 10K fuel, I'm all set! But I have my outfit laid out and Garmin charged... Can't wait to tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment