Friday, July 29, 2011

Dark Ages

Still no Internet.. I can't blame Comcast anymore, because clearly Big Brother > calling Comcast to get the Internet fixed. I could probably do both at once, since I'll most likely be on hold for a while. But I really need to concentrate to take in the Brendan and Rachel breakdowns (any BB fans out there?!?).

Me and running are back on. It felt good to take a break after the Mad Half, since I was feeling a bit burnt out. J and I ran three miles yesterday morning before I went to work and I did five miles solo today. My mileage this month is half of what it was last month. HALF.

My feet and knees have been screaming at me, I know it's my shoes. It seems like just yesterday I was bitching about my new Brooks Ravenna 2s, but it's already time to replace them. They've got 450 miles on 'em. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.. No Wave Inspire 7, no Ravenna. Any suggestions for a normal arched, moderate pronating heel striker?

No comments:

Post a Comment