Monday, July 25, 2011

Mrs. Stoner

Come on, Internet, don't you know I have things to do?!? Still no connection, thanks Comcast.

It's always so hard to get back into the swing of things after vacation. It feels good to be home, but I miss the ocean. There is a therapeutic aspect of the sea that my soul craves. Melissa lent me "Mile Markers," and there was a quote in the early chapters that I adore: "The cure for anything is salt water-- sweat, tears, or the sea." Isak Dinesen. (I know that is not the correct way to state the quote, but five years after college, I'm a little rusty. Becca- I'm sure you could help enlighten me). Sweat, tears and the sea. Always works for me. Luckily for me on vacation I got my dose of all three.

I am making some life changes, career-wise, which I am excited to tell you about soon. I'll give you a clue... it involves a room full of five-year-olds! I'm thrilled to be able to focus on one path, and no more of this two part-time job bit I've got going on now. And to be jumping into something I'm truly passionate about. I think I will continue to teach yoga, since I'm only teaching once a week now (and it forces mento get practice in at least on e a week).

Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment